Following the success of ‘Helen’s artsy sessions’, a further six-week course titled ‘Getting to know me’ is being run by the West Cheshire Autism Hub to help people get creative.
All sessions will take place online over Zoom and you can create art using any medium you currently have at home. It could be pencils or pens, paint or modelling clay.
There will be a different theme for each of the sessions, which are taking place on the following dates.
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 2 July – special interests theme
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 9 July – the senses (vision, hearing, touch, smell) theme
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 16 July – balance theme
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 23 July – masks theme
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 30 July – strengths theme
- Final date and theme to be confirmed
There’ll be time for a discussion at the start and end of each session. People registering for the course need to ideally be available for most sessions as the group will have the opportunity to connect, become familiar with each other and find support from each other.
If you’d like to get involved, email: email@example.com.