Another six-week course titled ‘Getting to know me more’, building on the success of recent art sessions, is being run by the West Cheshire Autism Hub to help people get creative.
All sessions will take place online over Zoom and you can create art using any medium you currently have at home. It could be pencils or pens, paint or modelling clay.
There will be a different theme for each of the sessions, which are taking place on the following dates.
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 3 September – My safe place
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 10 September – If I was an animal
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 17 September – Pattern/routines
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 24 September – Creating my emotional wheel (week one)
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 1 October – Creating my emotional wheel (week two)
- 4pm-5.30pm, Friday 15 October – Theme to be chosen by the group
There’ll be time for a discussion at the start and end of each session. People registering for the course need to ideally be available for most sessions as the group will have the opportunity to connect, become familiar with each other and find support from each other.
If you’d like to get involved, email: email@example.com.