The West Cheshire Autism Hub is a welcoming space for autistic adults and their families to visit and access a range of different services.
Based at The Bluecoat in Chester, the Autism Hub brings together partners from across west Cheshire that deliver services for autistic adults, making it easier for people to get the support they need in one place.
- Karen McGuinness, Strategy Manager of West Cheshire Autism Hub
- Jessica Ellams, Admin Assistant to Strategic Manager
The Autism Hub is steered by a Board, which includes autistic adults with lived experience and partners involved with the project.
- Gus Cairns (Chair)
- Tom Welsh
- Bugsie Cothier
- Alistair Jeffs, Manging Director of Vivo
- Keith Roper, Chief Officer of Dial West Cheshire
- David Pye, Commissioning Manager at Cheshire West and Chester Council
- Clair Haydon, Leader of the Autism team at Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Alex Rawnsley, Administrative Lead and Assistant to the Company Secretary at Axia ASD Ltd
- West Cheshire branch of the National Autistic Society
While a number of partners are represented on the Board, plenty more are involved with the Autism Hub, delivering their services at The Bluecoat.